We are excited to announce that our team, Placewright Design at WHA, has been recognized and honored as a finalist for Azulón at Mesa Verde for Graphic Continuity by Socal Awards 2015. A special thank you and congratulations goes out to our client MV Partners, Legacy Partners and Market-THINK for selecting and entrusting us with such an amazing project.
- Branding, Marketing & Environment Design for Irvine’s Hottest New Co-working Company: Modi Offices, a unique and much-needed solution for the Asian-American community.
- Placewright Design Wins Gold at NAHB’s The Nationals 2017
- Integrated Branding for the Pearl District’s $48 million development, The Abigail. Congratulations to BRIDGE Housing on their first in the Pearl.
- Thompson Building Materials’ Website Wins 2016 SoCal Award
- SoCal Awards 2016 – Element by DeNova finalist for Best Graphic Continuity