Working with our client, Pacific Capital Properties, we created a highly-integrated experience, from Name Development, Logo, Colors, Pattern, Imaging & Messaging to a Technologically Branded Environment, Marketing & Sales tools and more.
Modi makes a splash on Orange County’s international business community, bridging the gaps in geography and time by offering an intelligent and modern, global-centric place to work, play and connect. Services tailored with the Korean, Japanese and Chinese business needs in mind, and a people first approach, Modi’s freshly renovated 20,000 square foot building offers a wide array of office spaces and amenities. Translation services, Travel & Event Planning, Conference Facilities and Multilingual Receptionist Services are just a few of the benefits members will experience.
With a sharp focus on this growing demographic, we applied our combined knowledge and experience, to create a seamless experience from brand strategy, to design and execution …
A special congratulations to our client who has an amazing vision and the expertise to change the status quo office environment, the tenacity it takes to see something like this through from idea to reality and entrusting us to bring it all together.
Placewright Design @ WHA tailored services:
- Name development layered with meaning and international focus
- Logo design, colors & pattern
- Curated imaging & messaging
- Branded environments with interactive technology as emphasis and integrated interiors
- Sales & marketing strategy & tools: luxury stationery, custom folders & flyers, website & digital platform
- Event strategy and branded welcome gift for members