We knew from the beginning DeNova’s Element community, located in the heart of Brea California was going to call for something memorable and fresh with a strong approach for the branding components of the project. Placewright is excited to announce that our team, along with supporting partners have created the “Be Home… be in your element,” concept meriting as a finalist for Best Brand Continuity at the Greater SMC’s SoCal Awards.
- Branding, Marketing & Environment Design for Irvine’s Hottest New Co-working Company: Modi Offices, a unique and much-needed solution for the Asian-American community.
- Placewright Design Wins Gold at NAHB’s The Nationals 2017
- Integrated Branding for the Pearl District’s $48 million development, The Abigail. Congratulations to BRIDGE Housing on their first in the Pearl.
- Thompson Building Materials’ Website Wins 2016 SoCal Award
- SoCal Awards 2016 – Element by DeNova finalist for Best Graphic Continuity