We are excited to announce that Placewright Design won 2 gold awards at the NAHB National Sales and Marketing Council, The Nationals 2017 in Orlando, Florida. We would like to thank our clients, Bridge Housing and Thompson Building Materials, for allowing us to express our creativity and embrace our vision; as well as the judges and the hard-working team who put the award program together. It’s truly an honor to finalize among such talent, but to win, so humbling and exciting. A big thank you to Bill Hezmalhalch for his support and for recognizing the potential and opportunity to create Placewright Design.
Placewright Design is honored to have won at the 2016 SoCal Awards for Best Website for an Associate. We want to give a special thank you to our client, Thompson Building Materials, as well everyone who was part of creating this new site.
Charles Eames once said, “The details are not the details. They make the design.” We couldn’t agree more.
- Branding, Marketing & Environment Design for Irvine’s Hottest New Co-working Company: Modi Offices, a unique and much-needed solution for the Asian-American community.
- Placewright Design Wins Gold at NAHB’s The Nationals 2017
- Integrated Branding for the Pearl District’s $48 million development, The Abigail. Congratulations to BRIDGE Housing on their first in the Pearl.
- Thompson Building Materials’ Website Wins 2016 SoCal Award
- SoCal Awards 2016 – Element by DeNova finalist for Best Graphic Continuity