Oftentimes we look at a logo and think “What’s the story behind that one” or “How interesting, I wonder what it means” or sometimes, “How in the world did they come up with that?” Whatever it may be, a logo is something that people recognize. It’s what you’re remembered for; it’s the face of your brand and your company. A logo should say something without saying everything. It should speak to the brand and its foundational pillars in an artistically crafted way that is pertinent to the brand. This is where Placewright Design, WHA’s Branding studio comes in.
- Branding, Marketing & Environment Design for Irvine’s Hottest New Co-working Company: Modi Offices, a unique and much-needed solution for the Asian-American community.
- Placewright Design Wins Gold at NAHB’s The Nationals 2017
- Integrated Branding for the Pearl District’s $48 million development, The Abigail. Congratulations to BRIDGE Housing on their first in the Pearl.
- Thompson Building Materials’ Website Wins 2016 SoCal Award
- SoCal Awards 2016 – Element by DeNova finalist for Best Graphic Continuity